Registrera eget event
Uppgifterna du fyller i kommer att granskas av en administratör och måste godkännas innan ditt event blir synligt i kalendariet.
The information you enter will be reviewed by an administrator and must be approved before your event becomes visible in the calendar.
25th IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education (ICCE) 2018
10 juli - 14 juli
The biannual IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education (ICCE) will in 2018 be jointly organised by the Chemistry Education Group at the University of Sydney, the Royal Australian Chemical Institute supported by the wider Australian chemistry education community. The program will be based around themes, but not be confined by them. This should give everyone a voice in our efforts to improve chemistry education, an essential building block for the future in which both progress and sustainability are fuelled by a deep understanding and appreciation of the role of chemistry in our world.
The overarching theme of the conference, inspired by one of Sydney’s most famous icons, is “Bridging the Gap”, and we will do this in as many possible ways as we can – with your help. We welcome participation from chemical educators in any context from around the world and we look forward to seeing many of you at the conference. We will do our very best to make the event as exciting and productive as it can possibly be.
* Systems thinking in chemistry education
* Linking to secondary chemistry education research
* Translating assessment into the next dimension
* Enhancing the transition to tertiary chemistry
* Reimagining the chemistry classroom paradigm
* Creating the nexus between research and practice
* Joining the dots in laboratory learning
* Building connections with the wider community