- Detta event har redan ägt rum.
Advances in Sensing and Imaging
10 november, 2021, 10:00 - 12:00
Chemistry Europe is delighted to invite you to the first Virtual Symposium Advances in Sensing and Imaging of one of its newest journals Analysis & Sensing.
When: November 10, 2021 at 10:00 am CET
Enjoy exciting presentations by four board members who will present their current research on sensing and imaging, including fluorescent sensors and probes, mass spectrometry imaging, and wearable electrochemical sensors:
• Elizabeth J. New (The University of Sydney): Fluorescent Approaches to Understanding the Biological Interactions of Cisplatin
• Fan Zhang (Fudan University): Second Near-Infrared Window Fluorescent Probes for in vivo Multiplexed Bioimaging
• Ron Heeren (Maastricht University): Innovations in Imaging Mass Spectrometry: From Single Molecules to Single Cells
• Maria Cuartero (KTH, Royal Institute of Technology): Pursuing Trustability in Wearable Electrochemical Sensors