- Detta event har redan ägt rum.
Webinar: How Can Sweden Increase Speed Towards a Circular Economy?
10 november, 2021, 10:30 - 11:45
The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency (Naturvårdsverket) is investigating measures to improve the conditions for chemical recycling. How can Sweden make the most of new technology, both environmentally and economically? And how can German-Swedish cooperation contribute to circular plastic flows?
With German and Swedish speakers from politics, businesses and agencies, we will discuss how innovative technology, such as chemical recycling, can help society towards a circular economy and at the same time place Sweden at the forefront of a new global and sustainable industry. We will also hear the latest news from the UN Climate Change Conference in Glasgow.
When: Wednesday 10 November, 10:30 – 11:45
How: Webinar in English.
Free of charge.
- Amanda Palmstierna (MP), Member of Parliament
- Rickard Nordin (C), Member of Parliament
- Åsa Stenmarck, Material Flow Expert, the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, Naturvårdsverket
- Elna Hallgard, Development Manager Packaging, Orkla Foods Sverige AB
- Mark Meier, Managing Director BASF Sweden and Vice President BASF Nordic/Baltic
- Harald Pflanzl, Senior Vice President of North-West and Central Europe, BASF
Moderator: Sanna Balsvik
Read more about the programme on the website: How Can Sweden Increase Speed Towards a Circular Economy? | German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce (handelskammer.se)