Registrera eget event
Uppgifterna du fyller i kommer att granskas av en administratör och måste godkännas innan ditt event blir synligt i kalendariet.
The information you enter will be reviewed by an administrator and must be approved before your event becomes visible in the calendar.
- Detta event har redan ägt rum.
Characterization of mAb using LC coupled to multiple detection techniques
29 april, 17:00 - 17:30
GPC/SEC is the method of choice for characterizing macromolecules on a molecular level. In this 25 minute live presentation, biopolymer GPC/SEC applications are discussed highlighting the versatility of the new PSS MAB column. Finally, chat questions are answered in a 5 minutes Q&A session.
Who should attend:
This webinar is designed for beginners and users of GPC/SEC who want to learn more about the potential of using PSS MAB column in combination with various detection techniques allowing for structural and dimensional characterization of proteins/mAbs.
What will you learn:
– Why GPC/SEC for proteins, especially for mAbs?
– Why PSS MAB column, application range, pore and particle size, analytical vs. microbore?
– Bioinert GPC/SEC systems, GPC/SEC coupled to various detection techniques
– Structural and dimensional characterization of mAbs/proteins, examples