- Detta event har redan ägt rum.
Designed for Speed: A Fast-GC Online Forum
7 oktober, 2021, 15:30 - 18:00
Join LECO’s panel of experts for a one-day forum to discuss how to overcome the challenges
of switching from helium to hydrogen, the analytical and business impacts of adding hydrogen
generators to your lab, and how to achieve high throughput analyses, together with high
quality mass spectral profiles which compare favorably with those collected using helium.
• Fast GC/Hydrogen Method Transfer Overview & Application Examples
Presented by Nick Jones and David Benanou
• Flow Modulated Fast Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography Combined With
Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry: A Comparison Between the use of Helium and Hydrogen as
Presented by Peter Q. Tranchida and Luigi Mondello, University of Messina, Messina, Italy
• Switch to Fast GC Easily – Theory and Practice
Presented by Jaap de Zeeuw, Restek
• Advantages of Hydrogen Generators: Usage, Costs, and Safety Made Easy
Presented by Jean-Marie Casanova, Sales Director at F-DGSi