Registrera eget event
Uppgifterna du fyller i kommer att granskas av en administratör och måste godkännas innan ditt event blir synligt i kalendariet.
The information you enter will be reviewed by an administrator and must be approved before your event becomes visible in the calendar.
PhD Summer School – Nanotools at Biomembranes
26 augusti - 30 augusti
After this course the students will acquire both theoretical and experimental knowledge in a set of state-of-the-art surface sensitive techniques that enable following biomolecular interactions at model cellular membranes.
This course is composed of 3 moments:
1. Online lectures to provide the theoretical background available from August the 5th, 2019.
2. One week experimental work in our modern research labs (19-23 August 2019).
3. Online report submission by September the 6th 2019.
Intended Learning Outcomes
At the end of this course the student should be able to:
1. Describe a set of models for biomembranes.
2. Describe the principles of a set of nanotools with focus on AFM, QCM-D, ellipsometry and Neutron Reflection.
3. Relate biomembrane models to a given experimental technique.
4. Apply a set of nanotools and nanomodels to unravel biomolecular interactions at membranes.
5. Reflect on the choices made and the results obtained.